Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Funnies In My Pants

Is there a more entertaining Sunday night activity than shuffling songs on your iPod, tacking the phrase "in my pants" on the end of each, and posting them to your blog?*

I think not.
  1. Shoplifters of the World Unite in my pants
  2. Drowned World in my pants
  3. True Love Leaves No Traces in my pants
  4. Lullaby in my pants
  5. Les Techniques de L'Amour in my pants
  6. Once Upon a Time in my pants
  7. The Whole Shebang in my pants
  8. Shakespeare's Sister in my pants
  9. As Esu Muzikantas (I am a Musician) in my pants
  10. Lighten Up in my pants
  11. Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye in my pants
  12. A Taste of Honey in my pants
  13. The Weight in my pants
  14. When We Dance in my pants
  15. Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses IN. MY. PANTS.

I'm gonna tag someone, oh yes I am!

Becca
Karen Meg
Vodka Mom
Alejna
Skiplovey

Go on, now!  You know you want to . . .


* I'm not sure where this meme originated, but I remember seeing it around a lot awhile back.  In some of the more refined blogging circles.

2 comments:

painted maypole said...

this does seem right up alejna's alley. ;) or rather... her pants.

alejna said...

Ah, lovely. Pants and music. I find Number 3 to be particularly splendid.

I will have to get around to this when I get home. (I didn't actually bring my iPod to Spain with me.)