Oh yeah, and he doesn't wear pants. Ever.
If you aren't already familiar with the ubiquitous Avitable, you should go check him out. He's very entertaining (when he's not drop-kicking puppies.)
- Why is tact for pussies?
Because "Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Avitable." was already taken. - What, do you think, is so gratifying about making people laugh?
Typically, if I can get them to laugh enough, they may pee their pants, especially if they are women who have passed bowling balls and/or children out of their vaginas. And then, as a sign of solidarity, I can pee myself too, because all of the cool kids pee their pants. This makes me look awesome and then people refer to me on the same level as Jesus and Bono. - According to Adlerian theory, a person’s earliest memory becomes the theme of his life. What’s yours?
I subscribe to Sandlerian theory instead, which states that shampoo is bettah. - When’s the last time you cried?
I had my tear ducts shot off in the Great War and so they rerouted those synapses to my penis so now when I cry I have an orgasm. To answer your question: 10 minutes ago. - What do you typically eat for breakfast? (besides pussies. Just kidding!)
The souls of small children. Or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. - What would your life soundtrack be?
Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, U2, and Sinead O'Connor. - Please describe your most embarrassing moment to date.
http://www.avitable.com/2007/03/09/1988-de-classified/ - How did you meet your wife and what made you fall in love with her?
Well, I used to work for her as a farmboy and we didn't speak much. In fact, all I'd say to her was "As you wish." The rest was history. - You’ve been invited to the White House for an exclusive meeting with the President and it’s going to be televised. Will you wear pants?
That's a ridiculous question. Everyone knows that exclusive meetings with the President are clothing optional.
Thanks, Avitable!
15 comments:
These were some great questions!
Agree with Avitable...great nuggets of wisdom here.
Adam, you slay me.
I love this match-up of interviewer and interviewee.
This was a great match - I agree with Slouchy! Love the questions, love the answers. He's hilarious.
This was a great match - I agree with Slouchy! Love the questions, love the answers. He's hilarious.
Two very funny people. Entertainment at its best here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N4luZBxeLc
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]adobe photoshop cs4 trial activator by antony gr, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]adobe creative suite 4[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] buy software canada order making software
microsoft office 2003 software [url=http://firgonbares.net/]coreldraw download[/url] to buy student software
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]educational software products[/url] adobe photoshop cs3 extended free trial
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]buy software programs[/url] software order number
law office software [url=http://firgonbares.net/]4.0 software price[/b]
Warning: comment below written after two glasses of spectacular Syrah.
Did I find you? Or did you find me? I *just* saw you posted a comment on my blog earlier this week but yet you have been in my reader for some time. And you are in Cleveland, no? Where abouts?
You should really have your own show, Avitable :-)
And I consider myself privileged for having seen you with pants on.
It was a great interview. I think if I had been given Avitable, I would have been so intimidated. Oh and afraid there would be pictures of his balls somewhere along the way. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or disappointed there wasn't any pictures included in your interview.
Excellent. And edifying.
rockaway pharmacy nj [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/catalogue/k.htm]Buy generic and brand medications[/url] kent medical clinic http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/colesterolo.htm prescription makeup http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/brahmi.htm
diabetes diet perfect [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/men-s-health.htm]men s health[/url] ani inflammatory use with high blood pressure [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/la-presion-arterial.htm]generic pearl enhancers[/url]
http://rxonline.in/zoloft/zoloft-and-negative-effects
[url=http://rxonline.in/levodopa/levodopa-treaments]job and drugs[/url] health plus vitamins [url=http://rxonline.in/ribavirin]ribavirin[/url]
dual drug therapy for depression http://rxonline.in/lisinopril/lisinopril-and-hair-loss
[url=http://rxonline.in/levodopa/carbidopa-and-levodopa-toxic-to-dopaminergic-neurons]valium or ativan from us pharmacy online[/url] doctors pride drug [url=http://rxonline.in/levitra/levitra-tv-commercial-actress27-name]levitra tv commercial actress27 name[/url]
viagra free samples http://rxonline.in/remeron/using-prozac-and-remeron-together
[url=http://rxonline.in/losartan/losartan-pronunciation]dd drug[/url] unnecessary drugs in service [url=http://rxonline.in/overdose/fatal-drug-overdose-indicators]fatal drug overdose indicators[/url] drugs trafficking in pakistan [url=http://rxonline.in/levodopa/extraction-method-for-carbidopa-levodopa]extraction method for carbidopa levodopa[/url]
Post a Comment