Wow.. you'll be able to have a good time with that! :)
you lucky girl!!! i can't wait to see the year unfold!
Lord help us! ;-)
Cool gift! Me? I have a man who uses photoshop for a living but never cuts my head onto superhero bodies. Perhaps porn start bodies, but not superheros.
I cannot wait to see what the New Year has in store for us avid Rima followers... O what fun!!!Great prezzie!
You'll never be the same, sweet Rima!
woohoo! Look at YOU!!
Two words: Awe. Some.*grin*
love it!!! :)
Oh, my. OH...MY. She's dangerous! Look out world!
Very cool. I have Photoshop Elements but have never been able to figure out how to do that. Maybe I don't have the right one, I dunno. It's the cheapest version of it I think.
Nice!You definitely need to photoshop somebody's head on the dude getting mawled.
I'm just sitting here in a puddle of envy. Santa rocks!You really are funny, lady!
I am impressed. And I now feel safe to walk in the jungle.
Have fun. I love new computer toys!
Let the fun begin. I use my beloved Photoshop every, single, damn day.But I'm confused: that's your real body, right?
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Wow.. you'll be able to have a good time with that! :)
you lucky girl!!! i can't wait to see the year unfold!
Lord help us! ;-)
Cool gift!
Me? I have a man who uses photoshop for a living but never cuts my head onto superhero bodies. Perhaps porn start bodies, but not superheros.
I cannot wait to see what the New Year has in store for us avid Rima followers... O what fun!!!
Great prezzie!
You'll never be the same, sweet Rima!
woohoo! Look at YOU!!
Two words: Awe. Some.
*grin*
love it!!! :)
Oh, my. OH...MY. She's dangerous! Look out world!
Very cool. I have Photoshop Elements but have never been able to figure out how to do that. Maybe I don't have the right one, I dunno. It's the cheapest version of it I think.
Nice!
You definitely need to photoshop somebody's head on the dude getting mawled.
I'm just sitting here in a puddle of envy. Santa rocks!
You really are funny, lady!
I am impressed. And I now feel safe to walk in the jungle.
Have fun. I love new computer toys!
Let the fun begin. I use my beloved Photoshop every, single, damn day.
But I'm confused: that's your real body, right?
Post a Comment