It's so pretty and white! At least your little ones seem to like it. I remember liking it, too -- as a kid. What happens that "turns off" our love of snowballs and slush?
But if you shoot it then it will divide into about 12 snowflakes... you're just increasing their population. Just make some Baileys-laced Snow Cream and enjoy the view. This too shall pass!
16 comments:
Shoot it? Like with a camera? You did a nice job shooting many flakes here.
Please don't shoot it - it may be the one and only snowflake that makes it's way to the UK.
I would give my right arm to wake up to snow like yours. Well maybe not my 'right' arm.
It's much nicer than boring browny grey damp stuff everywhere.
It's so pretty and white! At least your little ones seem to like it. I remember liking it, too -- as a kid. What happens that "turns off" our love of snowballs and slush?
Melissa, my guess is it's having to shovel your driveway three times in one day.
Yeah, I put winter on notice last week. You saw how well that turned out.
really? because it's only snowed for about 10 minutes this year in the balmy south, and we're ever so sad!
(ducks as rima gets out her gun...)
Would you want to kill me if I said how pretty it was? Because we hardly ever get snow where I am.
At least the kiddos seem to be enjoying it! Here's to an early spring!
I am so sick of winter I want to vomit. Bleck.
Ha ha! Wanna come out to the desert with me? My sister was in that blizzard too.
Holy moly that's a lot of snow...I'm with you, shoot it. Boycott the messy stuff. No more snow! :)
But if you shoot it then it will divide into about 12 snowflakes... you're just increasing their population. Just make some Baileys-laced Snow Cream and enjoy the view. This too shall pass!
I like missybw's idea; Bailey's snow cone sounds good about now.
I needs me a new back; twist and shout was not meant to be performed with a shovel in hand.
I'll help with the trigger.
That's some BIG 'OL snow...It is beautiful...from a discrete distance.
You could have sent a little of that to Alabama! We were supposed to get an inch or two, but did we? NOOOOO!! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Great pics! And great that we don't have that snow! LOL! 70 and sunny here. You can come visit anytime, k?
Post a Comment