Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Lesson to Live By


"Do Not Knock the Coffee Cup off the Table"

written, bound, and illustrated by V-Meister Rama (with special assistance from P-Dawg Rama)


Mama's making coffee.


Mama drinks the coffee.


Mama puts the coffee on the table.


Do not knock it off.


Watch for the sequel, "You Break It, You Buy It," in stores December 2009. (20% off when purchased together with "You Smelt It, You Dealt It")

Also in this series:
  • Don't Wipe that Booger with Your Sleeve (20% off when purchased with "And Don't Even Think About Putting It In Your Mouth")

  • Don't Eat That Cheerio off the Ground

  • You Are Going to Crack Your Head Open

  • Just Get in the Car

  • DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!

  • Oh, My God, SPIT IT OUT!!!

  • It's Always Funny 'Till Somebody Loses an Eye

    and

  • I'll Give You Something to Cry About

15 comments:

KC said...

Fabulous series. Our book of the day was:

Asking for something repeatedly (particularly if it is a food item) is ANNOYNING (sic).

Vodka Mom said...

OMG I am LAUGHING out loud!!!
What about.." Who's the bitch now?
or
Don't put the bunny in the same room with the dog.

Sugarplum's Mom said...

Oh I HATED it when my parents would say "stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about"

it was almost as bad as "I am the parent, you are the child, you will do as I say"

Marmite Breath said...

Oh, I love it!

Janet said...

Best. Book. Ever.

painted maypole said...

the sequel to It's Always Funny 'Till Somebody Loses an Eye is my favorite: It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's just fun.

Anonymous said...

I want an autographed first edition... LOVE. IT.

Becca said...

I have one to add. From the bathroom when dh was in there. Charlie said "Papa's wee wee. DON'T TOUCH" complete with finger wagging.

Amy said...

Awesome book. Available n hardcover?

Love the series idea.

Karen MEG said...

Geez, who needs paparazzi when you've got kids, eh?

Too hilarious!!!

Drink coffee much LOL?

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Yeah, I'd like to order one of each please - AUTOGRAPHED OF COURSE.

That is a certified hoot.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Hilarious! That last one...oh my!

Heather said...

Perhaps your kids and mine could co-author a line of these informative books, such as Don't Break the Recliner or Mama Will Eat You.

JCK said...

OH, this is a best selling series. Most definitely.

zipbagofbones said...

Cracking. Me. Up.