The blue house is where we stayed.
V-meister on the beach where we played.
J-dog reveling in the feeling of wet sand between his toes.

Rima and P-Dawg Jolie-Pitt-Rama

Rima "Baywatch" Rama.
My friend Vida at the dinner table, eagerly anticipating the evening's repas of wagyu steaks, lemon chive smashed potatoes and fresh greens. Her husband, Chef V, cooked our fabulous dinners. While the men gathered 'round the kitchen island to keep him company, we ladies sipped adult beverages out on the deck:

"We don't cook, but we do chill."
One day we went cherry picking, and V baked this pie:

It was the best pie I ever put in my pie hole.
Evenings, we'd sing by the fire pit while Derek played guitar:


We made wreaths out of wildflowers.

And danced ancient Lithuanian folk dances by twilight.
It was the kind of vacation I've wanted to take ever since V-meister and J-dog were born: a large house, a beach, good friends, good food, good drink, and sunkissed children scampering about. Bliss!
In short, I've simply been enjoying myself and seeing to it that my kids have the lazy, unregimented kind of summer I remember from my own childhood - full of slow as molasses mornings, picnics, sprinklers, sandboxes, sidewalk chalk, afternoons at the pool, ice cream, and morning cartoons.
It's been good. But I've been thinking . . .

"Perhaps I should dust off the old blog."
Some photos in this post were unabashedly pilfered from the Facebook pages of my friends.
11 comments:
love the pics! glad you got a vacation, my friend.
Yes! Dust it off!!
The pics are gorgeous - it looks wonderful x 10.
And "Rima and P-Dawg Jolie-Pitt-Rama" made me spit coffee! (Not that y'all aren't super glam, you know.) Also made me realize how much I wish you would dust it off already!
Vacations are good. Especially when the men cook.
Nice to see you again.
i am having such a crazy summer, and I am envious of your lazy days. looks great, though, and good to see you back online!
It looks awesome. I always wish my vacation would last longer than it does.
Sooooo glad to see you back! It looks like it was such a wonderful break for you.
I love those dancing pixies.
Welcome back to the blog, Rima xoxo.
Glad to have you back! I took a long hiatus myself. Looks like you had a great vacation!
Welcome back!!!! Have been eagerly anticipating your return and am so glad to see your fabulous return. (Hmmm, maybe I should get back to MY blog . . .)
That sounds and looks like a fabulous vacation. Also a fabulous pie. I want pie.
I'm glad you're dusting off the blog!
that looks like heaven.
порно 18 летних девушек http://free-3x.com/ малолетки дома free-3x.com/ молодежное порно видео смореть [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]
Post a Comment