Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hillary Clinton Rejects Karl Rove's Facebook Invite, Files Restraining Order

Hillary Clinton rejected Sunday what aides say is Karl Rove's fifth consecutive "friend invitation" on the popular social networking site, Facebook, and filed a restraining order against the outgoing political advisor who has been called "Bush's Brain."

"The man is obsessed with me," said Clinton, speaking in Des Moines on Sunday. "He has been sending me invites ever since I got on his radar by adding Engelbert (Humperdinck) to my friends list." (Humperdinck is listed as a friend on both Clinton and Rove's profile pages, thus linking the two on the Facebook web.)

Unconfirmed reports claim that Rove went so far as to select the "We Hooked Up" option on the "How Do You Know Hillary Clinton?" dialog box when issuing his friend request. He also reputedly listed "Junior Achievement Camp 1962" and the "Christian Womens' Wrestling Federation Tournament 1992" as events the two attended together. In addition, Rove stated on Facebook that he and Clinton once shared a White House office.

"The only other person whose invitation I've ever been compelled to decline was that little hoe-bag, M.L.," fumed Clinton. "Apparently, I'd been on her e-mail contact list since the early nineties and she didn't bother to check it before sending out an automated mass invite, the little twit."

Rove could not be reached for comment, although witnesses have come forward to say that he was recently spotted on the stoop of the Clintons' Chappaqua, NY estate, drinking Mad Dog 20/20 from a paper bag and rapping LL Cool J's hit single, "I Need Love."

Note to Reader: I made this up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I kept reading that thinking, wait a minute! what?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, J!! Well done!

Amy said...

Dammit! I was totally going to ask Hillary to be my friend.







PS-I made that up.

Marianne said...

hahah... It kills me that you had to add the disclaimer at the bottom. Sad world.