Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Spied at the Neighborhood Coffee Shop



Heh, heh, heh.

24 comments:

JCK said...

Love it! They could add: Attended moms should get free espresso and a shot of tequila.

Michele said...

OMG: That is so funny. Glad you had a camera so you could share with us : )

painted maypole said...

yikes. i don't even want to imagine my child with caffeine in her system.

Suz said...

Too funny!

Liv said...

Fantastic! I like the way those people think.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

That is hysterical. My husband laughed too. I'm so glad you could take a picture!

Joy said...

That is hilarious!

dawn224 said...

mmmmm I may have to cross stitch that... :)

Sugarplum's Mom said...

I had seen an e-mail floating around with a sign like that in a corner store... and then I actually saw a real one at my OB/GYN's office when I went in for my annual.. I'm thinking of putting one up at my house :)

Jennifer said...

Hilarious!!

Family Adventure said...

Perfect!

Heidi :)

Amy said...

Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

And a drum kit or a trumpet? That'd be all they need, right?

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I saw this somewhere else the other day. It cracked me up!

Like JCK I would also like to see unattended moms get something. Hmm, valium and a foot massage?

-andi

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm so re-printing one of those and framing it for our playroom.

LOVE. IT. Snort².

Avery Gray said...

Sweet! Just my kind of humor.

Karen MEG said...

Perfect! Love it!

Nora said...

I've seen this sign, and the first time I hadn't yet had my espresso and so did not get it right away. I am a loser. But now I get it and it is v. funny.

justmylife said...

Oh you must be kidding. This is so funny. And yes, moms should get a special treat.

Candy said...

Fabulous!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Hahaha! I love it!

Victoria said...

Frackin' awesome!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. My thoughts are with you.

Jennifer said...

That's awesome! I saw a similar sign like this on passiveaggressivenotes.com the other day. I wish I would have thought of it myself!

Jen said...

I have to tell you this sign is also at our pediatrician's office! I love it!