
"Suspect hovers around the five foot mark, and was last seen wearing a leopard print leotard with crazy stripe leg warmers. Suspect is not armed, but considered dangerous. Distinguishing features include a minuscule post-skin tag removal scar on the inner left nostril and unusually lustrous hair."
Can you freakin' believe it?
I did return those dang library books, I just haven't paid my (greatly discounted) fine yet. Sheesh.
I'm going to go under the radar for awhile until this whole thing blows over, so posting will be light for the next few weeks.
But before I go, I also have some long overdue bling to pass on. The last thing I need is my mug on the front of blogging's Most Wanted list, as well. I am already being tailed by the meme police.
I received this Reflective Blogger award (shaddup!) eons ago from a person who asked to be nameless, and I would like to pass it on to Chani at Thailand Gal, because she is a reflective blogger if there ever was one. Peace, Chani!

Works for Mom bestowed upon me the Community Blogger award and I want to pass it on to Liv at Madness, Madness I Say! Girlfriend is all about the communi-tay and she is also one of those amazing bloggers who responds to every comment left on her posts!

Painted Maypole and Oh, the Joys tickled me pink with the "Blogging that Hits the Mark" award. I would like to launch this award at Heidi of Viking Conquest and at Avery Gray because their blogging is splat-tastic!

Sugarplum's Mom gave me the "You Make Me Smile" award, and I am passing it on to Janet at Three and Holding. I find that, in general, Canadians make me smile.

It has also recently come to my attention that Slouching Mom, who has been called the Meryl Streep of blogging, and who has been nominated for a Blogitzer (among other awards) herself, recently nominated my little old blog for this (thanks, Sarah!):

So far, my blog has FOUR VOTES!!!!
That means I'm only 76 votes away from running neck and neck with the current leader!!! (As the P-dog always says, you have to shoot for the stars if you want to hit the roof.)
But I would be happy just to break into the double-digits by the end of 2008, which is when voting closes. (I think you need to create an account in order to vote, but it is quick and painless, and would make one Lithuanian hobbit diva's entire year. )
Peace and joy, dear readers.
19 comments:
You do realize that the WANTED graphic would make the PERFECT blogger profile image, right? :)
Congrats on the bling - I couldn't think of a more deserving Lithuanian! And I'm off to (register) and vote.
Well, of COURSE I nominated you! You put a smile on my face every time you post!
Thanks for the link Rimster. I'll be sure to go vote for your blog right away!
Aw, thanks, you sweet Lithuanian outlaw you! I'm off to vote!
Hey, congrats on all the bling! I'm happy to vote for you. Slouching Mom has good taste.
And this post was HILARIOUS! I agree with WorksforMom that it would make an IDEAL blogger profile pic.
And giving Liv the community honor is so well deserved. She is amazing at commenting back to her readers. How does she do that?
since you hit the mark for me in the humor dept i am going over to vote for you post haste.
and congrats on all your well deserved awards! :)
ok, so they won't let me register. they keep telling me "captcha failed"
what is CAPTCHA??!?!?
I tried to vote for you, really I did. You know i am voting for you in my heart.
Exactly how long are you planning to lay low for? I don't function well without a daily dose of the Lithuanian giggles...
Heidi
Off to vote...
Sorry - it says voting is closed for 2007!
Yeah, 2007 voting is closed. I'm getting a head start on 2008!
Thank you, Rima. :) Thank you for the acknowledgement. I appreciate it very much.
Voted for you, too. :)
I'll go vote right now! (For you, of course)
Coming out of my cave to say, "Awwww, thanks!" I'm very honoured.
In general, Lithuanians make me smile. Or laugh my a$$ off. Okay, you're the only Lithuanian that I know. But still.
Off to vote for you.
Sheesh! That is a lot of bling! Congrats on all of the awards!
I just gotta comment on the library thing. (You slay me.)
When I was in high school, I was such a chronic library fine offender that they revoked my privileges. (Can you believe it?!?!) Thus, I had to borrow my mom's library card. Well, I didn't learn my lesson and 15+ years later, she's still convinced there's a WANTED picture of her at my hometown's library. Did you see her picture next to yours? She'd be relieved that she hasn't gone national. ;-)
I will totally vote for you!!
Off to vote! Vote early and vote often, that's my motto. :)
You are such a blinged-out outlaw!
All very well deserved awards! Love your wanted sign, BTW.
I'm off to vote, because you are one frickin' hilarity after another....
Post a Comment